Trending

Why I Was Not Accepted into Harvard

Why I Was Not Accepted into Harvard

Op-Ed: I’m an Asian American Harvard grad. Affirmative action helped me score high on the SATWhen college professors…

05/09/20222 min read
The University of Chicago’s Letter to the English Department

The University of Chicago’s Letter to the English Department

Nicholas Goldberg: Where have all the English majors gone?The University of Chicago recently received a letter from the…

07/18/20202 min read
The Problem With Cellphone-Booking

The Problem With Cellphone-Booking

Help! The Hotel I Booked Online Became a Homeless Shelter and No One Told Me.What’s the first thing…

06/24/20212 min read
Jair Bolsonaro and Fernando Haddad promise to end crime in Brazil

Jair Bolsonaro and Fernando Haddad promise to end crime in Brazil

Jair Bolsonaro Fast FactsPresidential candidates Jair Bolsonaro and Fernando Haddad have both promised to end crime in the…

12/15/20222 min read
Kardashian is not a spokesperson for Trump

Kardashian is not a spokesperson for Trump

Kim Kardashian condemns Kanye West’s antisemitic remarks, stands with Jewish community while supporting West’s anti-Trump tweets on Twitter.The…

04/13/20212 min read
The City of Hollywood Is a Los Angeles City

The City of Hollywood Is a Los Angeles City

Thousands of apartments may come to Santa Monica, other wealthy cities under little-known lawThe battle for the long-vacant…

08/17/20202 min read

Recent Posts

Iga Swiatek wins her third major title at the US Open

Iga Swiatek wins her third major title at the US Open

BySean02/11/20232 min read

World No. 1 Iga Swiatek wins her third major title at the US OpenSwiatek will play her first full season of tennis after going pro in 2011Swiatek also won the…

Serena Williams says she is not an animal

Serena Williams says she is not an animal

BySean02/07/2023

CNN interviewed Serena Williams when she was 9. Here’s what she said.The best interview of 2019 — with Serena WilliamsNov. 15 2019, 12:02 PMSerena Williams says that she is not…

Ana Bogdanovic is not part of the US squad for the World Team Championships

Ana Bogdanovic is not part of the US squad for the World Team Championships

BySean02/06/2023

Borna Ćorić and Caroline Garcia both make history with title wins at the Cincinnati MastersMUST WATCH!Storyteller Ana Bogdanović tells her story through paintings – one of history’s most iconic womenMUST…

California’s Energy Crisis Is Changing

California’s Energy Crisis Is Changing

BySean01/31/2023

A single, devastating California fire season wiped out years of efforts to cut emissions of greenhouse gases from power plants. But the damage already done to the climate has been…